Our Daily Bread loves our volunteers!
Last year our volunteers donated nearly 20,000 hours of time! Volunteers help prepare and serve the daily meal, and keep the dining room tidy and clean, Monday thru Friday from 9:00am to noon. Volunteers developed the idea of Tuesday afternoon Bingo and now run it for us. Volunteers help run Kids Club - our children's afternoon program, Tuesday through Thursday from 2:30pm-5pm.
Volunteers pickup donations around the tri-state, hold food drives, sell cookbooks, and run events that raise funds and spread the word about the Our Daily Bread ministry. Volunteers also bake cakes for our guests' Birthdays.
Perhaps you have an idea for a program or event? We welcome your energy and enthusiasm. Call us at 513.621.6364 to discuss your ideas.
Food Service Volunteer Opportunities
- Assist in preparing and serving meals
- Food pick-up and delivery (van or truck needed sometimes)
- Restock/organize food pantry
- Supply and prepare a fruit salad for our guests. Great for groups!
Call 513 621-6364 x 15 or email email@example.com to schedule.
Kids Club Opportunities
- Become a mentor or a reading buddy
- This opportunity does require a background check
- Ages 13+ welcome
Call 513 621-6364 x 14 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Bake birthday cakes for our guests
- Create birthday bags for our guests
- Handyman/Building maintenance
- Event leadership and volunteer support
- Organize a Canned Food Drive
- Data entry and computer lab
Call 513 621-6364 x 17 or email email@example.com for more information.