FEEDING MORE THAN PHYSICAL HUNGER
Our Daily Bread is the Greater Cincinnati area’s largest soup kitchen, providing a hot meal in a comfortable place for all who come to us. Monday through Friday from 9:45-11:45am.
Our Daily Bread employs social work staff that works with our guests & other agencies to provide the services they need to be fully capable and contributing members of this community.
Our Daily Bread’s Kids Club is an after school and summer program serving children in Over-the-Rhine. We offer a safe, nurturing environment Tuesday through Thursday from 2:30-5:00 p.m.
Our Daily Bread is open Monday through Friday at 8:30 a.m. to provide our guests with a safe, comfortable place to gather and rest. We serve coffee and donated pastries daily.
Other Services & Programs
There are many more acts of kindness and outreach from our base of volunteers and supporters. Additional programs include:
- Medical Volunteers of Cincinnati who provide free foot care and shoes.
- A weekly volunteer staffed computer lab so our guests can access the internet
- Bingo creates a sense of community for our guests and a sense of belonging.
- Movie Day helps guest feel they are part of the mainstream.
- The Birthday Angels bake and decorate birthday cakes every month for our guests to help celebrate a day that might otherwise go unnoticed.